Carestream Dental Careers
Development Ops Engineer
Carestream DevOps Job Description
Carestream R&D Development team is looking for a smart, articulate person with software development experience and is excited about DevOps. This will require hard work, creativity and tenacity. DevOps Engineers are responsible for the design and implementation of applications, build, deployment, and configuration activities.
The ideal candidate should be able to bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams. The candidate will be expected to work with development teams to implement their required source control, build and deployment needs. He/she should also be able to work in a fast-paced multi-technology stack environment.
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, MIS or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience supporting mission critical production applications
- Knowledge of Java, C#, or similar programming languages
- Proven ability to write clear, concise documentation
- Experience with building and deploying applications to Azure
- Strong scripting skills -- Bash, Java, Shell
- Understanding of REST and SOAP
- Experience with Database Administration, schema design, query analysis, performance tuning, and optimization
- Experience with continuous integration using Jenkins, Artifactory and Git
- Able to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Experience working alongside and supporting multiple Agile development teams