Carestream Dental Careers
Business Development Manager-Delhi
The main objective of this role is to manage a group of customers to achieve designated sales target levels for Digital Dental Business in the territory, by implementing business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities with major accounts
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and exceeding sales targets of the entire product range of digital dental business.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service.
- Organize visits to current and potential clients.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and company departments.
- Inform clients about new products and services as they are introduced.
- Recommend products and services that fit well with clients' business needs.
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients.
- Migrate information to appropriate representative when clients have additional service needs.
- To manage distributors/ channels for product range with planning and implementation of Market coverage based on business potential & growth. Responsible for planning and achievement of targets, to effectively manage territory targets
- Submit short and long-range sales plans and prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets.
- Develop sales forecast & budget for the assigned area.
- Supervise and train distributors to achieve sales targets.
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Continuously observe market opportunities to develop company's business.
- Maintaining reporting discipline and timely submission of Sales forecast, Monthly activity plan, Monthly sales report and various other formats
- Analyze of territory sales data, working reports and based on the given feedback to superiors and also to take corrective and supportive action in case of any deviations.