Carestream Dental Careers
This position would have the following responsibilities:
- Drive high ROI marketing campaigns in generating and qualifying leads for direct and indirect sales team:
- Manage and execute all marketing campaigns for the Cluster (e.g., tradeshows, customer events, direct mailing, tele-marketing, sales tools, advertising/PR/social media, business research, lobbying, customer testimonials, etc.) to generate and nurture qualified leads to be passed onto direct and indirect sales team for follow-up.
- Monitor/track marketing return on investment (ROI) in the CRM tool, Marketing Dashboard etc. Metrics include: # of qualified leads (driven by budget, authority, interest, and timing), % of leads to conversion, lead nurturing, $$ opportunity value (primary/secondary) generated divided by cost of campaign.
- Work with Worldwide Product Marketing and leverage expertise from corporate Marketing, as appropriate.
- Lead market research and business modeling to drive customer segmentation at the Cluster level to support high-impact marketing campaigns
- Conduct and analyze primary and secondary research (with local vendors) to segment customers - e.g., public/private, imaging volume/needs, equipment/installed based, Carestream Dental vs. competitors, etc.
- Develop and maintain country Market Model (e.g., customer segments, market size/ trends, leading indicators like funnel, visibility).
- Be the owner and relationship manager for local/secondary data sources -- e.g., trade association
- Work with Worldwide Business Research and leverage expertise from corporate Marketing, as appropriate.
- Responsible for overall market communications for corporate brand and portfolio of product and services at the Cluster level
- Support and work with WW Marketing in localizing marketing collateral/sales tools that promote global Carestream Dental brand and product/service messaging (e.g., sales literature like brochures/sell sheets, launch plan, product training, competitive information, etc.)
- Support and work with Regional Business Management in developing select marketing collaterals requiring customization (e.g., launch plan, product training, white papers, customer testimonials, etc.)
- Work with Worldwide Market Communications and leverage expertise from corporate Marketing, as appropriate
- Develop/manage Cluster process for show site, demos -- e.g,. preparation of process and checklist, visit agenda, best practices in demo management and showing our equipment, follow-up. Work with Regional Business Management and Account managers in execution and leverage expertise from corporate Marketing as appropriate
- Partner with Regional Business Management to interface with a broad range of constituents, including customers, competitors, industry opinion leaders, etc.