Carestream Dental Careers
Technical Support Analyst
Under minimal supervision, responsible for researching and formulating solutions to complex product related issues. Work closely with QA/development to determine solutions and incorporate fixes into future product releases.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and increase quality and technical evaluation scoring
- Perform high-level data analysis and editing of customer data
- Perform mentoring to technical solutions representatives.
- Resolve live-line calls, email, fax or other methods of contact as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Work with the TSE/ TPO to escalate defects and enhancements for resolution.
- Verifying defects through testing and troubleshooting and resolution of the fixed defect in finished product or patch.
- Research and resolve highly complex customer issues in an accurate and timely manner as specified within company standards and guidelines.
- Communicate development-related issues to support.
- Document issues and resolutions thoroughly in the CRM and communicate interim resolutions or work-around to team.
- Work with other departments to ensure adequate and proper documentation for installation instructions, on-line help, and manuals.
- Perform call escalation and handle escalated calls following escalation procedure as needed.
- Provide input for training based on call escalations.
- Perform collection of data from customer site in compliance with HIPAA guidelines if applicable.
- Perform on-site visits.
- Resolve high-level conversion issues.
- Attend trade shows.
- Provide input for selection of beta sites and participation on beta team.
- Verifying release notes and or product specifications
- Proactively anticipating issues with new releases (i.e. loss of customization, special circumstances, etc.) and communicate concerns to management.
- Create FAQ and TSB communications for NSP and internal use with support.
- Provide input for new products, features, product usability and supportability.
- Notify supervisor on call escalations as needed.
- Maintain and increase product knowledge on applicable products/applications via training, documentation and personal research.
- Provide proposed solutions to engineering issues in knowledge base and create internal/external documentation.
- Perform shift work as scheduled.
- Perform tasks as assigned by supervisor.