Carestream Dental Careers
Credit Representative with English & Spanish/French/Portuguese
We are looking for a Credit & Collections Representative to join our team. As part of Credit & Collections team you will have the opportunity to work with customers to evaluate their credit applications and we will support your professional development with relevant training and career opportunities.
Carestream Dental provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services, including imaging equipment, CAD/CAM systems, software and practice management solutions, for dental and oral health professionals. The company has a strong legacy of innovation and market leadership, with more than 400 patents, serving customers directly and indirectly in more than 100 countries.
Carestream Dental Team
Carestream Dental team members are great people that all contribute and will build their future together, passionate about their business and their brand and accountable to each other, their customers and their investors. They are curious, creative, innovative and embracing change. They work with a shared common purpose and a sense of urgency to create value and strive to delight customers.
Credit & Collections Representative Bilingual (English & Spanish/ Italian/German/ French/ Portuguese) is a key position in collection of debt on an allocated portfolio of customers and for the calculation, approval and maintenance of credit limits for new and/or existing customer accounts.
This role responsibilities are:
- Check and approve customer credit applications within assigned authority limits.
- Perform credit analysis/evaluation for new customers based on defined guidelines and existing policies and procedures
- Obtain input /reports from reporting agencies (eg, Equifax, Experian, etc)
- Effectively identify and resolve client issues preventing payment
- Proactively contact customers, primarily by telephone, in regards to payments to ensure invoice processing and timely payments have been scheduled; plan and priorities customer calls regularly on the largest open invoices.
- Manage credit approvals and credit blocks within authorized limits, and according to table of authorities.
- Perform operations with various financial instruments: Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credits and Cash Against Documents and Understand of Leases