Carestream Dental Careers
Credit & Collections Clerk
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Perform a variety of credit functions which includes evaluating risk and exposure, collecting on past due accounts, taking action on order referrals and investigating and/or resolving customer deductions/claims. Also responsible for providing administrative assistance to ensure effective, efficient and accurate Accounts Receivables operations in accordance with established Credit policies and procedures.
- Perform credit analysis/evaluation for new customers within defined guidelines and existing policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update information on customer financial condition.
- Perform periodic credit reviews as required for accounts.
- Approve credit extensions or order referrals (credit blocks and service holds) on customer accounts.
- Effectively identify and resolve client issues preventing payment, which may include research within multiple systems/tools, examining historical data and payment history, along with the ability to communicate such while collecting monies owed
- Monitor and identify delinquent accounts. Contact all past due customers within a calendar month and/or aging period utilizing a weekly/monthly collection report.
- Handle credit approvals and credit blocks within authorized limits
- Provide direction for cash application.
- Support Credit team with Inbound/Outbound Calls
- Research unapplied cash payments
- Log incoming checks and send to HSBC lockbox
- Generate and issue refund requests according to the department guidelines
- Generate and review various AR reports
- Process returned mail and maintain Collections que
- Ad Hoc projects as needed