Carestream Dental Careers
Sales & Service Representative with Spanish
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company? Do you like variety, and engagement with client's needs?
We are looking to complete Dental Customer Support Centre team with an Operational Sales and Service Representative, fluent in French and English, based in Bucharest to support customers from Europe with a diversity of operational needs applying project management skills, customers services abilities, marketing, sales and general business support competencies.
Carestream Dental provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services, including imaging equipment, CAD/CAM systems, software and practice management solutions, for dental and oral health professionals.
Carestream Dental Team
Carestream Dental team members are great people that all contribute and will build their future together, passionate about their business and their brand and accountable to each other, their customers and their investors. They are curious, creative, innovative and embracing change. They work with a shared common purpose and a sense of urgency to create value and strive to delight our customers.
As Operational Sales and Service Representative is expected you to take sense of customer ownership and take charge of the following activities:
Order Management & Customer Service:
- Recurrent processing of Dealer Orders (Order Input, Product Availability Checks, Order Confirmations, Price Letter, APP's etc.) timely and qualitatively compliant (respecting the SLA of the organization);
- Serve as point of contact for all questions and inquiries from dealers and dentists, mainly administrative and operational.
- Track and document all requests in SIEBEL.
- Ensure the cross departmental cooperation with credit department on Invoicing (Billing Verification, Credits, and Commercial Invoices etc.), logistics on delivery tracking, warehouse and transportation claims and returns organization.
- Manage the cooperation with DSEs and DSMs; share of information on important customer/process issues.
- Respond to Dealer Queries (Order Status, Delivery Schedule, Billing Discrepancies, and Credit Changes etc.)
Technical Product Support:
- Use ACD according to the daily working hours and use auxiliary whenever required with previous notification to the Operational Team Manager.
- Handle simple traditional product complaints and general technical questions (e.g. finding spare part number in Pricelist, help customers with license verification, warranty validity check).
- Compute warranty / pro-rata period for products and advice to dealers on handling of repair / exchange / upgrade requests.
- Complaint Handling of traditional products
- Processing of Service Reports and invoicing of DSE interventions
Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Systems and General Business Support
- Pricing Communications, Dealer Discount Monitoring, Dealer Performance Program (DPP) Implementation, etc.
- Translation of Marketing and Sales documents and small ad hoc translations for Global team.
- Support activities for marketing materials, implementation of promotions, and implementation of systems, mailing campaigns, and promotional packs.
- Dispatch of promotional material, ordering of sell sheets for customers, information about availability of promotional material
- Participate in Trade Shows and sales meetings as requested
Keep self-actualized and comply with Legal Requirements related to the Countries in charge with.
- Gather a sound understanding of all existing processes and identify quick wins for improvements of the business processes.
- Lead or Support Projects aimed to establish or refine Business Process, Operational flexibility and capabilities.
- Show engagement when participate as a Member in Project teams
- Participate in internal and external audits as directed by Quality Manager.