Carestream Dental Careers
The Analysis and Design (A&D) Team is looking for a User Experience (UX) Researcher to assist with the future development of our software solutions. This individual will have primary accountability for developing and maintaining a robust research program across several software products and will present actionable insights on the oral health/dental market to leaders within the business. Research efforts will be directed toward understanding user profiles/roles, specific workflows, and industry trends. This work will help us confidently invest in the right solutions, at the right time, and will help fuel a culture of empathy that will help customers feel that our product offerings were crafted with their specific needs in mind.
We are currently looking to fill the role of User Experience Researcher, located at our worldwide headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Reports to: A&D Director/Manager
Role based: The Exchange-Atlanta, Georgia.
Travel & Working hours:
Carestream has business and teams in several countries around the World. Whilst the position will be office-based, a moderate amount of travel will be required to conduct research, gather information, and work effectively with your colleagues.
You will need to work with teams in multiple time-zones. Carestream operates a results-driven philosophy, and recognizes that individual working hours may need to be irregular.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Statistics, Psychology, Data Analytics, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience conducting consumer-related research with actionable insights.
- Mastery of both quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods (including experience with statistical analysis software packages such as SPSS or SAS).
- Passion for user-centered design and advocating for data-driven solutions.
- Proven ability to effectively engage cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a Software Development environment using an AGILE SDLC methodology.
- Able to assemble and analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience collecting market research and user behavior data.
- Knowledge and experience managing and presenting statistical data.