Carestream Dental Careers
Customer Support Representative
Night shift: from 3 pm to 12 am or from 7.30 pm to 4.30 am EEST.
We are looking for enthusiastic, mature team member that share our passion for delighting our customers. Use your best abilities to interact with clients and your solution focused thinking. Make a step forward on your professional path!
Carestream Dental provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services, including imaging equipment, CAD/CAM systems, software and practice management solutions, for dental and oral health professionals.
Carestream Dental Team
Carestream Dental team members are great people that all contribute and will build their future together, passionate about their business and their brand and accountable to each other, their customers and their investors. They are curious, creative, innovative and embracing change. They work with a shared common purpose and a sense of urgency to create value and strive to delight our customers.
Your role will be to assist customers and resolve basic client service and support issues requiring basic knowledge and escalate all other calls for resolution by senior support staff. In addition you will assist with the supervision of the triage team, handling escalated issues and acting as a liaison for support and management, as well as following up on the completion of delegated tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer overflow calls for product support and resolve basic client service and support issues, when able.
- Escalate all other calls for resolution by senior support staff.
- Determine correct call routing for overflow calls, voicemail, and email.
- Utilize proper departmental procedures for call control, problem resolution, reporting and escalation.
- Conduct proactive customer satisfaction calls, such as following up on product replacement, client "Care Calls," etc.
- Post daily/weekly call statistics and other support information as directed.
- Enter requisitions to replace equipment for clients as needed.
- Project positive image/attitude as part of daily approach to work.
- Perform any tasks as directed by his/her Supervisor.
- Organize and following up on the completion of assigned duties.
- Maintain familiarity with product line on applicable products/applications supported within Imaging Division via training, documentation and personal research
- Record every customer contact in the CRM