Carestream Dental Careers
Software Installation Representative
Are you technically savvy? Are you keen to learn about the newest technologies?
We have a challenging role for you!
The role of Software Installation Representative is supporting our US and Canada clients with guidance for deployment the digital technologies in dental practices.
As Software Installation Representative you will interact with medical support staff, technicians, medical staff or field personnel of our distributors assisting them in installations of Carestream Dental dedicated software.
Carestream Dental provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services, including imaging equipment, CAD/CAM systems, software and practice management solutions, for dental and oral health professionals.
Carestream Dental Team
Carestream Dental team members are great people that all contribute and will build their future together, passionate about their business and their brand and accountable to each other, their customers and their investors. They are curious, creative, innovative and embracing change. They work with a shared common purpose and a sense of urgency to create value and strive to delight our customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service and front line support in order to schedule the remote installation session as specified within company standards and guidelines.
- Guide and assist the technical and/or medical staff trough the installation process.
- Understand client networks architecture and deploy prerequisites needed (e.g. drivers) for a successful installation session.
- Support clients and partners with installing the digital dentistry solutions from Carestream Dental in the cloud technologies environment.
- Guide the clients or partners through the servers' migration processes, ensuring our digital software transfer according with company guidelines.
- Use the remote access skills (log analysis -- basic level, file system general knowledge, technical assistance tools) to ensure the deployment with success of the Carestream Dental digital software for our clients.
- Assist clients to comply with regular product licensing and access permissions requirements.
- Escalate functional issues occurred during deployment of software following the escalation guidelines as needed.
- Maintain and increase product knowledge on applicable products/applications via training, documentation and personal research.
- Keep accurate records for every customer contact in the CRM.