Carestream Dental Careers
Technical Solutions Representative
General Summary: The Technical Solutions Representative is responsible for answering questions and providing clients with technical guidance on the use of computer technology in dental practices. The Technical Solutions Representative also applies a general working knowledge of computer software, hardware and troubleshooting skills to resolve a substantial number of client problems independently. Technical Solutions Representatives are a geographic resource that primarily provides technical support to Carestream customers, field personnel, dealers, and 3rd parties. The primary goal is to minimize the impact to our customer by resolving an incident or request as quickly as possible and escalating as necessary to restore customer business operations. The Technical Solutions Representative role is a technical generalist able to independently diagnose and resolve issues utilizing knowledge systems and technical resources as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service and front line support via ACD (automatic call distribution), outbound calls, email, fax or other methods as specified within company standards and guidelines.
- Maintain and increase product knowledge on applicable products/applications via training, documentation and personal research.
- Record an entry for every customer contact in the CRM.
- Escalate calls following the escalation guidelines as needed.
- Remote access skills:
- Able to analyze logs at basic level.
- Be familiar with equipment file system.
- Be familiar with equipment diagnostic tools.
- Awareness of potential business impact.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills:
- Able to talk a customer, Field Engineer or qualified resource through a problem over the telephone or other communication channels and resolve.
- Perform any tasks as directed by his/her supervisor.