Carestream Dental Careers
Product Manager - India
This position will be responsible for management of pre and post sales/application support, new product implementation and product marketing activities for all Products in the country.
- This person will be the product expert, able to present the product and demonstrate with high expertise on digital dental products with heavy emphasis on Dental 3D imaging, Dental CAD/CAM, allied technologies and software.
- Application support to sales team on pre-sales and work with partners such as dealers, labs, implant companies to form associations/partnerships to push product
- Organize lectures and product demo's to help generate demand
- Highly proactive sharer and communicator of product and technical information. Play a key role in training and knowledge transfer to the field and customers.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge base, including competitive products and services, through detailed research including periodical reviews, trade show attendance, attending lectures and seminars, visiting industry and competitor related websites, attending industry symposiums, and monitoring activities of various industry associations and/or governing bodies, collaborating with competitor users and their reference sites.
- Maintains database of current competitive products in India market, and forecasts competitor's future portfolios and market plans.
- Creation of materials and templates for tenders and bidding. Assist in completion of bidding documentation and participation in bidding projects.
- Localization / customization / translation of sales and marketing tools.
- Key contact and VOC initiatives for India back to region and WW contacts.
- Works with Luminaries, VIPs, Key accounts for sales, marketing and VOC initiatives.
- Leads new digital product launches within India including regulatory project management.
- Works closely with the India Dental Manager to develop and execute India product marketing plans.
- To develop contacts with relevant clinical segments for developing existing and future product lineup. To create business plan with help of Business Manager with important landmarks for launching a new product line or market expansion and execute it independently to create enough knowledge and reference base in India to further transfer it to India dental sales team line management.
- Collaborate with various dental associations in India to bring their focus on our product applications and seed in our favored speakers in the conferences conducted by them