Carestream Dental Careers
Global Manager Master Data
The Global Master Data Manager position is a key role for an enthusiastic self-starter. Strong organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/ long term priorities and strong multitasking skills are a necessity. As a direct report to the Global Business Operations Director, this person will be responsible for managing Carestream Dental's global master data strategy and operational processes. Key objectives will be to ensure master data quality meets business expectations and is maintained effectively through enforcement of cross functional practices for cleansing and maintaining master data. This position requires a strong customer focused mindset and an ability to work across functional boundaries while driving change. The responsibilities for this role are:
Master Data Strategy
- Work with the businesses and regions to review global Master data strategy with a focus on simplification and standardization.
- Implement control processes to maintain global alignment
- Act as a change agent, assisting the company with organizational change and developing a partnership with the businesses to eliminate constraints that inhibit change adoption. Consult on requirements for the business and support their strategies.
- Responsible for the UDI program management and expansion to other regions".
Master data implementation
- Maintain internal service agreements, monitor operations performance and ensure they deliver on master data operations' functional commitments/goals
- Business Process Owner (BPO) for the Master Data Operations data management framework, processes, systems and associated global standard work instructions which compliment the regional/data domain processes (Customer Master Record, Material Master Record, Vendor Master Record, Pricing Master Record). Authorize SAP master data update access rights.
- Understand and enforce global/local data standards and business rules.
- Establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for data management operations. Data management requests are completed with quality and within service level cycle time goals. Monitor monthly data quality audits and ensure root cause analysis and corrective action is taken.
- Coordination of all process changes and enhancements into Master Data Operations production support services with signoff from management.
- Incident management and escalation for any issues or questions for the Master Data Operations organization.
- Identify master data support risks associated with requested changes and communicate appropriately.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and company data management policies and standards. Communicate data standards and promote quality data management practices. Assist in data related audit activities as required.
- Maintain close working relationship with IT Data Architecture and all entities involved with master data support.
- Act as back-up to Master data entry team
- Responsible for global master data team.
- Supervisor and HR coordination for direct reports. Define and implement Performance Goals for all roles and functions. Maintenance, retention and growth of master data management experience for the Master Data Operations organization.
- Training of both business and Master Data Operations personnel on the data management processes as required for their role. Create master data support training plan when required. Ensure standard work instructions are created/updated as required for the Master Data Operations organization.