Country Channel Manager (Colombia & Argentina)
The Country Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Country Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners.
The Channel Manager reports to the LAR Dental Digital Director.
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
* Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
* Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
* Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
* Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
* Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
* Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
* Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
* Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
* Meets assigned expectations for profitability (revenue & margin)
* Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
* Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
* Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
* to the LAR Dental Digital Director.
* Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
* Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
* Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.