Carestream Dental Careers
Software Installation Team Leader
Take the chance to lead a highly professional team with technical background, that supports our US and Canada clients with guidance for deployment Carestream Dental digital technologies for dental practices.
Carestream Dental provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services, including imaging equipment, CAD/CAM systems, software and practice management solutions, for dental and oral health professionals worldwide.
Carestream Dental Team
Carestream Dental team members are great people that all contribute and will build their future together, passionate about their business and their brand and accountable to each other, their customers and their investors. They are curious, creative, innovative and embracing change. They work with a shared common purpose and a sense of urgency to create value and strive to delight our customers.
Your will be responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service throughout product group(s) and monitor that all escalated customer issues are adequately researched, and proper follow-up. The Software Installations Team Lead will provide direct assistance to the Senior Technical Support Manager in the direction and general leadership of daily operations of his/her assigned team(s) in addition to offering telephone support.
Night shift schedule: from 3 pm to 12 am or from 7.30 pm to 4.30 am EEST.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help and provide clear directions for the team in managing department objectives/plans and projects to insure client retention, promote revenue/success and customer satisfaction, in both quantitative and qualitative terms.
- Act as first point of contact for technical issues or escalation and manage escalated client service issues within the team.
- Follow-up and act as first decision maker for issues concerning operational procedures for call control, problem resolution and escalation.
- Participate as managing people partner in all the HR Processes (from Recruitment and selection to Performance Management).
- Mentor your team in following all operational and people management policies and procedures within the Carestream Dental, and therefore trigger timely escalation of issues with impact. Regularly safeguard planning, schedules, breaks, code of conduct are respected, and taking appropriate corrective actions when necessary at your team level.
- Conduct evaluation and development sessions with shift team members based on remote and side by side activity monitoring. Contribute to evaluating their competencies by giving constructive direct feedback.
- Ensure the best quality of knowledge transfer, training and coaching for your team members, or upon request for internal projects in a team's sharing environment.
- Identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives in conjunction with own team and aligned them with management peers or leaders.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of internal and external client documentation, such as knowledge base, FAQ's, etc.